1. Please do not connect with any YSF or FCS reflectors or any bridges to any other digital modes. We have had
problems in the past with connections of non-Yaesu products requiring us to drive to the repeater site to
reset a repeater. The room and its repeaters are available to local EMS and we must be able to provide a stable
and problem free environment in the event of emergency use.
2. You cannot change any node station for the Kansas City Room to another room.
3. Since multiple repeaters are linked via the internet it is necessary for you, the operator, to wait about 2
seconds between transmissions in order to account for internet latency. Please do not tail end a transmission.
4. When you are in a QSO with more than one other person , when you finish your transmission please indicate
who should make the next transmission. Failure to do so can result in multiple operators transmitting at the
same time. This results in confusion and missed transmissions.
5. When you finish your transmission wait about one second before releasing the PTT button. Otherwise we
will not hear your last word or two.
6. If someone asks you to adjust your microphone level up or down please do not be offended. Audio levels that
are too low or too high make it difficult for people to monitor, especially in a mobile environment.
A constant effort is maintained to keep the entire system operational. However things happen from time to time. If you notice a repeater that is not connected to the room please contact the appropriate node operator and let them know. Node operator information can be found on the Credits page. Thank you.