1. Please do not connect with any YSF or FCS reflectors or any bridges to any other digital modes. We have had
problems in the past with connections of non-Yaesu products requiring us to drive to the repeater site to
reset a repeater.
2. Please do not change a node from the Kansas City Room. We use that room to link our repeaters and
changing the room removes the associated repeater from the group.
3. Since multiple repeaters are linked via the internet it is necessary for you, the operator, to wait about 2
seconds between transmissions in order to account for internet latency. Please do not tail end a transmission.
4. When you are in a QSO with more than one other person , when you finish your transmission please indicate
who should make the next transmission. Failure to do so can result in multiple operators transmitting at the
same time. This results in confusion and missed transmissions.
5. When you finish your transmission wait about one second before releasing the PTT button. Otherwise we
will not hear your last word or two.